The Yummiest Pancit Molo in Metro Manila is in Makati

MAKATI, Philippines - The yummiest Pancit Molo in all of Metro Manila is found in Makati. 

Writer, el Talonggo, who asserts his self-claimed knowledge on discerning what is good pancit molo or not, says, "The cheapest and yummiest Pancit Molo is in Owlisms at Greenbelt 1 along Legazpi St."
Writer adds, "In Makati, I have tasted the extremes of Pancit Molo.  The Pancit Molo which was so expensive yet downright didn't have a right to be called so, (check "The Most Expensive Pancit Molo I Have Ever Had") and this.  The best for only so low a price".

"I paid PhP 37.50 for a bowl with 5 "nun heads".  If you are Ilonggo, you will know why I termed it that way.  The cost is actually PhP 75.00 but from January 2 to 17, 2016, it's at half the price."

Definitely a must try.  I'm going back for more.  Even when the price goes back to PhP 75.00.



The writer, Lloyd Tronco, is from Bacolod, a chicken inasal lover and Pancit Molo connoisseur. His other articles include "The Most Expensive Pancit Molo I Have Ever Had" and "The Birthplace of The Real Bacolod Chicken Inasal".







Post a Comment

0 Comments